Who we are
The registry was founded in 2013 and has currently been able to prospectively include more than 750 patients. Currently 30 centers in Germany, Austria and Switzerland are participating.
What our goals are
- Systematic research into myocarditis in childhood
- Standardization of diagnostics (since August 2017)
- Development of diagnostic criteria and a “myocarditis score”
- Provision of a study platform for sub-projects, e.g. in the areas of immunology, genetics and imaging
- Implementation of multicenter therapy studies